Saturday, July 21, 2007
8:55 AM
Happy birthday Mummy(:I know I haven`t been a nice daughter.But I guess, you just had to do what you did cos you wanted the best for me. Oh wells, in any way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Stop playing hockey for once and stay at home psst:LEARN HOW TO COOK NICELYAnd yes,Happy Racial Harmony Day.I was so surprised to find out that the HML girls from 2c2;Iman, Zakk,Haz, Izzati, Lee, Dil (oh,except Iman) brought traditional costumes to schoolBUT ENDING UP BRINGING FOR FUNhaiyerr, wasted lahBut I brought mine for Natalie and she brought hers for meAnd we didn`t wear tsk tsk,nevvermindNext year aite NataliePinky?
And the two Naz(s) woke me up from sleep twice today>:[But thank you Naz for lending me the book:DAnd Naz for reminding me about the event today.And I`m going to see both Naz(s) today so I`m a happy kid.REASONS FOR SYA BEING A HAPPY KID#1 I`m going to see Naz(s) to get stuffs done
#2 TWIN! I had my haircut(: When are you getting yours?
#3 Melia came over this morning (2AM!) to pass me my belated birthday gift from them. Thank you Melia, Hannah and Ethel.
GW SAYANG SAMA LHO<3
But I can`t upload the pictures >:[
Btw they gave me this t-shirt:
Nobody is perfect.I`m a nobody.HILARIOUSLY HILARIOUS.
ok,maybe not.
but I found it funny.
Hahaha,okay I know this is damn random,but whatever.
AND I`M A HAPPY KID!
though I`m very angry at Mattias
pffffft :/
*turns around, slaps you and walk away*